1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the Website is
IMER Systems Przemyslaw Musz with headquarters in Wrocław, NIP EU 9151767589.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting “cookies”
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
IMER Systems 2022 | Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone | All rights reserved